Friday, September 05, 2008

Third Day

Back from NUH. Its been a long day, but a good one with great liang cha HAHA ;) Was supposed to head for PnP but on the way there on the MRT I sensed a desire to head home and just be with Dad. Was worried that he may not be ready to walk into a dark empty home yet. So now I'm blogging, listening to Christmas Carols (which Ma adores) and waiting for De.

My heart is a wee bit heavy with a tinge of melancholy. I miss her so much, the touch, the smell, the nagging and everything about her. Read Psalms 23 and 2 Same 22 to her today and it was also strengthening to me as well. Dad's doing much better today and we're just there leaning and supporting each other.

I do hope Ma improves over the weekend, if not I dunno how we're gonna go back to work. That is one my biggest concerns on how we can adapt and return to a semblance or normalcy, though definitely things will be different. Well i'll cope like every other day this week - one day at a time. I'll leave Monday for God to worry about.

She's shown signs of improvement, with twiching eyelids, swallowing and moving her jaw. All could be involuntary reflexes or they may be in response to our voice. Shes def showing more movement than previously which is a good sign. Just learning to be patient and to walk with God through the process.

No comments: