Monday, May 05, 2008

I Miss ...

I miss cooking and having dinners, especially the 2 at Bro CS and Sis E's place. Well at least I'm looking forward to cook on Wed for RL meeting. I've decided to do a simple, tomato basil based sauce with prosciutto and mushrooms. Might add in some Italian sausage as well mmm. Pity the church doesn't have an oven, otherwise I could think of more stuff to do haha.

I miss having nothing on my plate. Had our yearbook committee photoshoot today and I've gotta get the yearbook out by early June. Things are really tight, but its always been a dream to design a book from scratch. Gonna have to juggle this, ministry and an incredibly busy month at work this May. Am I doing too much? Yeah perhaps, but it helps that I'm single and alot freer.

I miss traveling. Upcoming highlights will be the road trip to Kuantan in June and climbing Kinabalu in July. Spent a good amount of time this afternoon researching for the trip cause my mind was so numb that I couldn't do much productive work. Sigh I'm longing to travel and escape and its excruciating.

1 comment:

Imago Dei said...

yo convenient for me to tag along to kinabalu?