Thursday, May 08, 2008

Need Adrenaline

I think i'm seriously understimulated at work, and its making me rather lethargic. I've weaned myself off caffeine, and am eating less. It's still not helping my energy levels. Haven't had time to cycle lately and I think thats a major factor for the lethargy. Went riding today and the weaving in and out of traffic really gave me a much needed kick. I dun mean to complain or whine about work/life, but its really draining me. I stare at the comp for hours on end and the work is really mind numbing. I know there are opportunities to learn and all, but I need stimulus, I need excitement, something dynamic, in a constant state of flux and just the right amount of pressure. Why am I here?

I really can't answer that question as yet, but I know its for a reason. In the meantime, I'll learn to be patient and do my best.

No comments: