Monday, November 12, 2007

Rivers and Deserts

I've been blessed by encouragement in response to the previous posts and im immensely thankful. I guess posting acts as a release and also a way to chronicle this journey, so that in recollection, I can see God's providence and plan unfold, that I may remember my Creator in the days of my youth haha. Things have indeed been better and i guess this sorta thing, one just has to ride it out and the clouds soon break.

Bought a new old CD, Sonicflood - The Early Years. Well its a re-release of their 1996 songs, almost 11 years man! This was the stuff i used to listen and worship to in secondary school and it brings back tons of memories. But above and all this, this song reminds me of the deserts and rivers ive experienced through my walk and all the people that have played a role in my life, and I do hope that I might be that to someone in whatever period and season. Its been great thus far and I pray i'll continue to run with purpose and passion, to receive the crown at the end.


I Have Come to Worship You

Sonicflood

Many mighty rivers have I crossed
Many barren deserts have I seen
And still my heart beats strong
For You, oh Lord
For You have been my shelter
I all of my need

I have come to worship You
Oh, and I have come to worship You

A willing soul and a thankful heart
To find a holy passion just for You
And turn away from the things
That break Your heart
And live my life of sacrifice
Just for You

For only You are worthy
Only You are worthy
Only You are worthy
Of the praise this heart brings

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey this is one great song man! =) Oh it's ur generation wan ah? No wonder joey always sing when he led worship. haha...

Yes bro, u may pass thru fire n molding but fix ur eyes upon the person God wants to bring out in you thru this refining process yup? =)

Here's Jas 1:2-4 for u, meditate on it and let it transform your mind =)

Praying with u =)

lionel said...

hey who this man? :) leave ure name la. but really thanks so much and i appreciate it.