Monday, November 19, 2007

2 Weeks

Thats the time i have left till i finish my formal education. This week will be my study break and the following week will be the exams. Its gonna be a last burst to the finish line and Ive scarce much energy and drive left. I feel like walking out and calling it quits, guess "sian" adequately sums up how i feel. However, i know that it really isn't gonna be for myself that im gonna be working the next couple of weeks, rather im trying to do it for His glory.

Planning my timeline seems to be an exercise in futility haha cause i dun think i could possibly cover everything and that irritates and demoralises me mucho. Guess ill just have to do what i can and let go of what i cant.

So as i begin these 2 last weeks, i covet your prayers that ill be able to do my best and be able to encounter God through this period. Thanks.

No comments: