Friday, May 04, 2007

2:30

2:30 was the time i left my office this morning.

Its been one heck of a week, clocking 17 hours of overtime to date. The project is coming to a close and the first cut should be out soon. Its Friday 17:25, and im 5 mins away from my official weekend. But i have this feeling that ill have to work on once the boss reviews the draft and indicates changes. The final report is due tomorrow and i forsee another long night slogging away.

We had a fire drill today and boy was it exciting. It was like hide and seek. The fire wardens were trying to get everyone to evacuate but everyone would rather sacrifice their lives and continue working for the firm. Such loyalty and bravery. But I on the other hand believe in self preservation, so my jolly gang and I dutifully walked down 16 floors and proceeded to grab a drink and a nice breather.

Im kinda zonked now and I wondering what my fate is gonna be for the next few hours. I hope I wont be deskbound.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey is this leninkoh's blog?
This is HCH :D
Man you've got a nice blog, but you intend to add links? :P

Anonymous said...

eh.. ur just an intern... relax haha..