Wednesday, July 14, 2010

He is in Control

" He brought me here. It's by His will I am in this straight place. In that fact I will rest. He will keep me here in His love and give me grace to behave as His child. Then He will make the trial a blessing, teaching me the lessons He intends for me to learn. In His good time, He will bring me out again - how and when He knows. So let me say: I am here by God's appointment. In His keeping. Under His training. For His time." Andrew Murray

I have pondered over the lack of achievement in life and ministry for the last few months. Today God reminded me that He is sovereign and that His priority is not what He can do through me, yet, but what He is doing in me.

So even as I struggle at work and ministry with the mundaneness of my job and how i yearn to be and do more, I will rest in His leading and timing.

1 comment:

joey said...

we have the same thoughts today, but in a different way.

i'm encouraged by how you find peace in a situation that against your "natural" grain. may you continue to trust God, bro.

j.