Sunday, February 15, 2009

Checked In

Am writing from the T2 transit area right now as I await my flight for KL. Got the timing a little mixed up and tot I was on the 1910 flight, when instead I'm on the 1945 one. Was really embarassing cause they all though they were late adn had to cancel their dinner order and rush to clear Immigration, only to realise we were on the 1945 flight haha. Got a big scolding haha.

Played a few lame XBOX games and gave up on that. So decided to just clock in an entry while waiting. Really excited to be travelling again and just taking a break from home. Mom cried when I left today and it was heart melting haha.

Pray that on this trip, I'll get the chance to really connect with my friends and to somehow share the Gospel with em someway or another :)

No comments: