Friday, January 09, 2009

Weary

Just off a telecon, though I'm home on MC. Down with a mild cold with a sore throat and fatigue zzz. Think the fatigue has sapped me much and its affecting my relationship with God. I just didn't feel like connecting and spending time with Him and it left me feeling really empty. Struggled through today to enter His presence and to feel Him near again. But then I realized, that there isn't anything I can do to enter into His presence, except to depend on Him and not on my own piousness. So I yielded and placed my dependence on Him and asked that He would just come in and take His rightful place, and then I felt Him near again.

Think its always a struggle to depend on my own strength and ability to see me through life and that really is sin, to think i can make it on my own. So just gonna take time to wait on Him and just tarry in His presence.

No comments: