Friday, August 08, 2008

Hard Work

"Don’t be selfish; don’t try to impress others. Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourselves. Don’t look out only for your own interests, but take an interest in others, too. You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had."

"Work hard to show the results of your salvation, obeying God with deep reverence and fear. For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him. Do everything without complaining and arguing, so that no one can criticize you. Live clean, innocent lives as children of God, shining like bright lights in a world full of crooked and perverse people."


How apt is the Word of God back then and even now. It sure is hard work living pur and blameless in this world. When I think of how boring and unchallenging this job is, I feel justified in complaining to everyone who might enquire or offer a sympathtic ear.

But what joy I have, that as I'm working hard, God is at work in me to enable me to obey Him woot! haha. Thank you Dee (as He is known to me)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha tis post was cute..
"Dee"! :)

So anw... am i really finally gonna get spared frm hearing abt how bored u are at work...? Haha kidding la, u can still always share! :)

-jeanie