Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Mid Week

Work has been pretty busy this week as its budgeting season. Essentially its getting an idea of how much we're going to spend next year. So i've got to go around, ask the folks to submit on time(half did), answer queries and then fill up a long long template. And since i'm in charge of this portion, I have the luxury of compiling the team's work and reviewing it a final time.

I started the week feeling fearful and insecure. I wasn't sure how i'd be able to cope with the workload and whether I would be able to deliver. Thus it drove me back to the source. I've been going in a wee bit later, so that means I don't get a lift from Dad, thus its either bus or cab to work. But it really does give me more time to rest and seek God in the morning. I've grown alot closer to God this week and hearing His voice is a real treat. I'm also filled with joy thats unexplainable and while I may be physically tired and mentally drained, there is a strength and drive that keeps me going. Thus the ability to overcome this week really comes from my Father, apart from whom, I can do nothing.

No comments: