Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Back to Work

After the long weekend its been a struggle to get back to work. Last night I got a mail about a piece of work i did awhile back and submitted. Apparently it was FULL of errors haha. I was attending my course and rushing the deadline and as a result i submitted a piece of sloppy work. On 20/20 hindsight I guess I could have done things differently and it seemed a whole lot easier as I corrected the data than when I was doing it. Maybe I could have done things smarter and better. But I guess I'm learning. The feeling when u mess up really sucks and I resubmitted the data again today and Im just wishing it'll be fine and go away haha.

Its the busy period and I've been having telecons since Monday. I'm getting used to it and its not that bad now. Gonna work from home tomorrow morning to rest and clear up all the work in piece and in comfort haha.

Need to find time to exercise too. Feeeling abit bleah.

No comments: