Friday, December 14, 2007

Grades

Gonna sneak in a post before i head for dinner and then to Golden Mile to catch the bus up to KL. Well got all my grades out for this sem and it was indeed surprising haha

Advanced Financial Accounting - B
Advanced Management Accounting - B+
Accounting Theory - A+
International Relations -A

A jolly good set of grades and indeed I have been blessed. Really don't know how else to attribute it cause I was super sian and unmotivated this term. Its a wee bit shy of the grades needed to push me to the next rung of honours but im not too concerned about that.

Midway during the term I thought i was going to fail my AFA module. It seemed insurmountable. I had to devote almost 80% of my study time to that 1 subject with the other 20% spread out across the rest. Im overjoyed for a B cause I was expecting to scrape through with a C. The 2 As i got were in the classes i enjoyed most, but As are hard to come by these days so its really to God's glory.

Well now that just leaves the ceremonial walking up on stage to receive that piece of paper. Adios SMU.

Woohoo im off to KL on jubilant spirits. I crave KL hokkien mee, penang laksa, wanton mee, char kway teow haha. yeahhhh!

No comments: