Thursday, January 20, 2011

Moved

Moved

We moved over from my parents place to my Dad's place at Queensway. Its a nice cozy studio apartment just behind Queensway Shopping Center. The last few months have been hectic, running around buying stuff, thinking of design ideas and corrdinating all the reno work. Last week was moving and rectifying defects and CLEANING. So much to do and settle and everything is mostly in its place. It was a most enjoyable though tiring experience, but there's great satisfaction at creating and seeing your vision come to fruition.

Renovating and doing up the house has been consuming. Guess its cause its a creative pursuit and it kinda sucks me in. I find myself distracted when I want to spend time with God and find my mind preoccupied with thigns to buy or stuff to do around the house. There is a need to detach and say enough's enough and just let go. Glad I was able to do it today and to just spend my morning with God, realigning my purpose and being refreshed in His presence.

Its a whole new phase with Jean, living on our own so will see how things go.

No comments: