Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sapped

Today Ma was being really tough and stubborn and resisted everything that I was trying to do for her own good. I tried in vain to rationalise and explain to her that going for therapy and all is for her own good and all she did was get frustrated and stubborn. It was difficult at that moment to continue being patient and loving but somehow deep within there was a strong desire to keep loving through it all.

Guess God is showing me how far I've come and the work He has done in my life, from doing acts out of duty and obligation to doing so from a heart of love and what a difference. Today even as I struggle in my life, I trust and put my faith in a "new" Christ and fiath, in whom I've known more and more through the Spirit's teaching of His word. It has helped me to have a living relationship with God and I realise the things I do, I do because of our relationship rather than mere obedience. Truly I see the law of the Spirit of Christ at work in me as opposed to the law of sin and death.

No comments: