Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Mail Scare

IMG_0001

I was commenting to matt yesterday that the gahmen wouldnt bother to call me up for reservist cause they've just got too many clerks. Today I got a rude shock and I thought my day of reckoning had arrived. So with trepidation I tore open the perforated sides, anticipating the worst.

Lo and behold, it was just a reminder to notify mindef when i leave the country cause I didnt do it for my Malaysia trip. So I'm still on the holding list and very much relieved. False alarm haha.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bwahaha! what a waste of paper! eh wait... that means I would be receiving one soon too!

hmmmm hmmmmm


_matt

Anonymous said...

this blog seems to be mostly only between two persons....

writer: lionel
faithful commenter: matthew

heheheh :)

anyway why so scared of reservist?? can make coffee (in unwashed mug) again leh ;) hahaha...

-jeanie

lionel said...

i think its the three of you sia haha :) thanks you 2 for spicing up the blog haha

lionel said...

eh wat am i saying its just thhe 2 of u so that makes 3 of us. yes thats wat i meant