Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Rested

Back from the blogging hiatus and life has been real rich haha (good, bad all rolled into one, rather complex). Just ended leaders retreat and I came home, spent some time with Ma and knocked out. Woke up with the I miss camp feeling which I havent experienced for a long time haha and just enjoyed the day resting. Went for a walk with the folks at Henderson Waves and we got Ma to stand to watch the scenery from the middle adn she let out a loud "Wa!" haha. Just cooked dinner and waiting to eat.

Hmm, I dun think I could recap everything that's happened thus far, but it was a period of immense stress, physically, emotionally and spiritually. I felt worn down but by bit as I had to juggle work, Rhema, home, leader's retreat and all. To me the biggest struggle through that time was to maintain my relationship with God even through the busyness and heavy spirit. There came a point over the last weekend that I just felt I couldnt go on anymore. I just felt like dropping everything and taking a nice long nap haha. But somehow God sustained me, taught me lessons, exposed my character flaws and affirmed me through the Retreat and it was beautiful, to meet God at my wit's end and to just enjoy Him.

Am well rested and its been a long time I've had such a clear mind and a heart at rest. Am thankful to God for everything thus far. Its been awesome.

No comments: