Thursday, October 23, 2008

ACE

ACE

Was going through my hard drive and I came across these pics and decided to learn how to string em together in an animated gif. Realised Imageready and Vista are so not compatible. At least I managed to get something out haha.

This is dedicated to you boys who have grown and are on the threshold of becoming men. It was a great time and I thank God for bring you all into my life and using imperfect me to make a difference in your lives. It was swell, looking back haha. Too many Macs breakfasts too lol.

4 comments:

Gabriel Wu said...

lolll! when was that man??

Anonymous said...

eh am i seeing it wrongly or were u thinner then...? hahhahaha ;);)

jeanie

Gabriel Wu said...

Who's u referring to? Yes we were all thinner back then. People fatten with age.

matt said...

Eh, don't think that is always true *looks at myself* Blah lol.