Saturday, September 20, 2008

Lost & Found

Today was Big Sweep Cupboard Saturday (Da Shao Chu) when we rearranged the furnitture to get the house ready for Ma's return. Moved the TV cabinet and my bed to the study room which will now be the nurse's room, shifted Ma's hospital bed into her old room and put the split the study desk between her room and the hall where my desktop is right now. Big time moving and cleaning sia.

One great surprise out of the whole operation, was that I found my iPod v2 haha. It fell behind my desk and somehow it never dawned on me to search there, or maybe I just wasn't thorough, as usual haha. Was hoping to find my handphone too, alas I think its beyond redemption somewhere out there.

Karang guni man just came by and I sold him an old handphone for 2 bucks haha, enough to eat Kuay Peng haha. Listening to Forever Young now, eh its just changed to We Believe. Its a very queer day haha.

Both of Ma's eyes can now open and she can raise her hands and all trying to pull out her tube haha, bad momma. Really excited for her to come home so we can really spend more time in a familiar evnvironment and it wont be so tiring or us all.

Boss just told me they granted me my sabbatical of one year and I'll probably leave end Jan when the replacement comes. So will see how things unfold in due course.

No comments: