Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Chilli Plant and Others

Today I planted my Chilli seeds. Yes you heard me right, I finally got around to planting it. My mom had this to say," Wa, no wonder today suddenly rain so heavy!" Incredulous as it seems, but I managed to overcome my inertia and be one of the last few to work on this project of fruitfulness. The moral of the story - its never too late to start haha.

Today I've decided to fast COD4 for an extended period of time. Its hard and as I'm typing, the AWSD keys remind me of the game constantly haha. But I've realised that nothing should master a disciple except his master and when something takes His place its time for action.

Its really hard glorifying God when you feel that you wanna be some place else and when the things before you seem unimportant and boring. As the day goes by I'm trying to pray and to seek God on how I can be a witness at work, to be attractive for my Lord.

I leave you with a rich quote that I came across today,

"Are the leaders of the future truly men and women of God, people with an ardent desire to dwell in God's presence, to listen to God's voice, to look at God's beauty, to touch God's incarnate Word, and to fully taste God's infinite goodness?" - Henri Nouwen

1 comment:

Imago Dei said...

good post. needed it=)