Friday, September 28, 2007

Highlights

So much stuff has been happening that I don't think i can blog em before i forget em so here are some highlights (in some sorta chronological order):

1. Serene's Bdae Cookout & Sembawang
lamb
Decided to try roasting lamb on a bed of vegetables this time and it turned out great. Got the lamb from Sunset, was pretty cheap but wished it had abit more flavour tho. We had a great time with dinner and desert and it was super fun. Went to Sembawang Park and tried to burn the jetty down albeit unsuccesfully. Great weekend it was.

2. Supreme Commander No-More
Kenna whacked left-right-centre at Risk during Uni Retreat. My crime was that i was just plain good. I managed to bring the entire North America under my control and everyone just panicked and reacted in a most irrational way. Oh well at least i was the President of the US of A for awhile.

3. Bro Chin Seng & Sis Ervina's Farewell & Sukiyaki
farewell
Had great fun over 2 Thursday eating and making merry with them. Will miss the makan sessions and the great fellowship and hospitality. Guys if you're reading this, Thanks!!! for including me and the Vesak Day dinner was a bright light in a patch of darkness (my my the cliches have descended to new depths). Hope you guys like the Polaroid album, super retro right?

You guys have been great blessing and honestly just seeing you guys around has been one of the reasons that have inspired me to labour on and not throw in the towel. You guys model marriage and its something i'll want to emulate. Finally your hospitality is amazing and i guess when i have a house i'll put my lamb rack skills to good use hahaha. Thanks guys!

4. The AFA Quiz
Some of you who see me often enough would have noticed im perpetually "chained" to my Advanced Financial Accounting book. Its really a yoke man i tell you, a heavy one at that. Was sick over the weekend and till tuesday so didnt managed to study much for the quiz. Hope i can pass it man. Well after i got it over and done with i felt so relieved that i kinda enjoyed getting back to my books again. Think i wont be able to get my 3.60 GPA liao after such a crap showing, so i've decided to cruise. Not slack mind you. Cruising is different. Its about enjoying the process and not getting too worked up over over achieving. If i have 9 weeks left, might as well enjoy it and not look back in regret.

1 comment:

Gabriel Wu said...

shhh... this kind of attempted arson dont say so loud... later police come and catch...