Tuesday, September 04, 2007

A busy term

I foresee that this will be a busy and arduous term. I have 3 accounting and a political science mod to clear. Its only the 3rd week and i feel like im drowning. Spent the whole of yesterday reading one chapter but still catch no ball. I think i'll have to force myself to sit down and really practice. Its gonna take effort. Alot alot of effort.

My GPA is 3.57. In order to graduate with a 3.60 which gives me a Magna Cum Laude, which is the second highest honours ill need to get something like 2As and 2A-s at least. Considering my not too easy mods, this might remain a pipe dream. Then again I could just heck it and slack off. Why bother?

All these darn grades and GPA. At the end it'll probably like the guy who wrote Ecclesiastes and shouts "Meaningless!" haha.

No comments: