Sunday, July 08, 2007

My Daily Scoop

Hung out with Sam and Caleb after YA today and we went over to his house to watch Live Earth which was really crappy and a couple of hilarious South Park episodes about the environment and World of Warcraft.

The highlight of the evening was really over ice cream and waffles. We walked out to The Daily Scoop and had lychee martini, brandied fig and honey and warm waffles with kookie monster ice cream, and my customary double espresso. The ice cream was really good haha and we had a good talk about stuff. Stuff like drinking, girls, school etc made me feel young again ahahha. But it was good hanging out and just chilling man with you 2 (if you're reading this Sam and Caleb) and I hope that you guys will continue to grow in the Lord and pursue Him amidst the noise and distractions of this life and grow into men God has called u guys to be.

The night was bittersweet and it wasnt about the desserts. Got a call from a friend that my dear bro Paul Wee's dad passed away. Sigh. Reminds me that life is short and our days are really numbered and that we need to take time to treasure and appreciate the people God has placed around us and to make this life count for eternity. Adios uncle, it was good to know you through my growing years.

No comments: